Anyone running a lower rear bar?

lower front brace is a must, even before polybushing! there is so much flex on the front end.

if you imagine the front end without the engine and box in there, there is just a massive void.

lower brace and top strut brace is a must to stiffen the chassis.

Ah ok, thanks for the explanation it makes sense now!

Quick question, if I were to do the wishbone bushes and then do the tracking etc. Would I need to get it done again if I were to add a 4-pt lower brace at a later date? (As I believe it uses the rear wishbone bushes?)

depends what lower brace you use...

i use my own, which mounts to the front wishbone bolts, then to the front valance... as where the wishbone rear mounts - is allready quite strong, and its more important to stiffen the furthest forward point of the chassis legs. (its all about the leverage on the chassis legs to reduce flex.)

but anyways, yesh, any changes to suspension, means you need to check your tracking. For £15 to get your tracking done, its worth just getting it done..... i do my own tracking, using plumb weights for camber, and string for tracking..... easy really, allthough you need two people.