Those locally know Mattep91 is after a forged glanza, we have cash waiting for right car, must say yesterday had a couple of spare hours, plus wanted to pick up the JAM front bumper I won on e bay, so off we trot down to Polesworth, lovely sunny afternoon,quite a nice neck of the woods actually,pulled up from a distance car looked reasonable, nice wheels anyway, upon close inspection, I must say how disappointed we are, as per previous threads this car was nice at some point in history,still has some nice parts ),seller contradicted himself so may times during our conversations. That said took it for a run even though the engine was very noisy(due to HAVING HI LIFT CAMS) I was informed, must admit went well,could prob see his recent figures on a rolling road being not far out, he had no receipts for engine build said he had them but they were buried in the house !

To any perspective buyers please beware, engine is breathin excessively, it still has traces of where it has been wrapped around the edges of every panel,cv joint clicking,although I don't like to admit this, this car is likely to be broken,there are many good aftermarket bits on it, yes imo this has been ruined,Rob funnily enough when he took me for a test run, grounded the front bumper turning round in a farmers field, then as I set off to drive I ran over something, looked in mirror end cap from side skirts was in the road also, inn essence not worth £4k engine needs work and that wont be cheap,body work is required all round, not got the parts fitted as per advert.please BUYERS BEWARE !

I'm sure it used to be sammasons first glanza years ago of here, it's all claims on the spec list half of it ain't true, but I'm Sure he's a nice lad

doubtfully came down this end in 2010 area don't think it was anything to do with sam

Certainly not after 2010

Edited by TurboTobz