Converting from 4e-fe ignition setup to 4e-fte

I may have a JDM Gen3 coilpack ignition system up for sale in a few weeks but im gonna try and sell the car as a whole first.

Is that the DIS setup? I've been reading into that too as it would go well with the ECU I have ordered.

No Need to upgrade it matey!

will cope with 350bhp+

Money that could be spent in other areas and get better results :)

Not worth upgrading it then?

I was looking into MSD amplifiers too, but if the standard one is up to job, happy days.

If you plan on running a high rev limit coil on plug is advisable, but still not 100% needed. My 4age runs almost the same as a glanza setup and revs to 8400. And I've seen some people still using the dizzy upto 8700.

After that maybe the ford edis system would be good to use, thats what quite a few people opt for on big spec 4age builds.

I cant see it being a problem tbh. The only advantage of running a glanza setup with an external coil is that you always have the option of upgrading it at a later date where as the internal one is stuck as it is.

Coil on plug is good for various other things but for what you're planning I don't think its needed imo.

In case you want to upgrade the ignition with the ms3, get a set of used ls gm coils.

These are good up to 500hp. Maybe could reuse also the stock spark wires.

These coils have build in ignitor, so you need only the ignition command from the ecu. Could also change the stock coil to a single ls coil if keeping distributor but going ms3