16x7 ET40 w/ 195/45?

Cheers, is the GT fitment very similar to the Glanza?

I know about the offset, I was worried that a larger diameter at a higher offset would rub the inner arch, a set of 15's I had on an old car used to.

I'm currently running 15x7 w/ 195/50... I'm not 100% of the offset but I compared them on willtheyfit.com and they're coming out very similar :)

I was tempted to go down to 195/40, but with the state of our roads that may be asking for trouble :unsure:

I have the same size wheels on my ep91, albeit mine are et38 and its on coilovers. Mine catch rather badly if I have it any lower than 70mm.

Where do they catch dude? Inner or outer arch, full lock etc?

I shouldn't think I'd be going 70mm down, I won't have rear passengers anyway so won't need to account for any drop there..

Where do they catch dude? Inner or outer arch, full lock etc?

I shouldn't think I'd be going 70mm down, I won't have rear passengers anyway so won't need to account for any drop there..

They catch on the outer arch front and rear and on full lock

Ah okay, well I've based the fitment on Whitestar's Glanza, he's running 16x7.5" ET35 with 195/40:

glanza_rudskogen.jpg

I don't think he has any issues at his height, I know he's got a smaller tyre profile to allow to stretch for clearance, but he also has an extra .5"and 5mm lower offset.

I'll see how it goes :)