hks fcd but still hits fuel cut. HELP!

Ive set my fuel regulator pressure to 44psi and adjusted the hks actuator to 1 bar.

When I drove it the car boosted to 2 bar and hit fuel cut. Im think the vacuum pipes are fitted incorrectly. Nothing is connected to the High low boost solenoid. Can anyone help??

Set actuator to .8 or less

Set fpr to 2.4bar

Turn fcd to 0

Fcds probably wired wrong have had it on a lad on heres car i looked at where the map sensor was kaput and wouldnt work with fcd before changed map and it was fine

Take the car to a dyno get it set up properly.

Last step use the correct forum section!

I would be surprised if you hadnt done any serious damage with it going to 2 bar.it wouldnt boost that far or anywere near that if fcd wasnt working which means ure fueling wouldnt have supported 2bar and would have had a serious lean incident.

my 2 cents

The funny thing is it actually does take it lol

You got a spare few hundred quid to replace the engine and turbo ? Lol.

In all seriousness, personally i'd get it setup asap, or take the FCD off and put the fuel pressure back to standard. FCDs make the car run lean and without proper fueling it'll take no time at all to blow it up.

You got a spare few hundred quid to replace the engine and turbo ? Lol.

In all seriousness, personally i'd get it setup asap, or take the FCD off and put the fuel pressure back to standard. FCDs make the car run lean and without proper fueling it'll take no time at all to blow it up.

I'm going for td04 as soon as I get the manifold...but for now I just wanted to up the boost a lil.

and it werent fuel cut u hit, it was major detonation im thinking

I'm not sure what it is mate. Im suspicious with the vacuum pipes and high low solenoid pipes aswell.

Set actuator to .8 or lessSet fpr to 2.4barTurn fcd to 0Fcds probably wired wrong have had it on a lad on heres car i looked at where the map sensor was kaput and wouldnt work with fcd before changed map and it was fineTake the car to a dyno get it set up properly.Last step use the correct forum section!

I think one of the turbo vacuum line is in the wrong place. Looks like the previous owner done something dodgy.

The turbo housing pipe is connected to the high low boost solenoid and the vacuum line from the actuator runs to the high low boost solenoid aswell. The efi vacuum nipple has been blocked of. Is this correct??