RW-Developments Backbox for Japspeed / Blitz Mid Section

Item For Sale:

RW-Developments Backbox for Japspeed / Blitz Mid Section Pipework

Item Condition & Description:

The item condition is as new. It has been used for about 200 miles but before it was used it was fully sealed with Finish Kare 1000p Hi-temp Paste Wax, this means no road grime actually stuck to it, it simple wiped clean with a damp cloth.

I will explain why I had this made and why its for sale. In short my last Glanza had the perfect sounding exhaust imo (HKS Hi Silent with no mid box) and I wanted to replicate that noise on my current car. HKS system is around £600 new and a bit more than I wanted to spend. My car currently has a Japspeed Nur Spec copy fitted and I run it with the bung in as it's too loud without so I lose a bit of performance but it's much nicer to drive. I contacted Dean at RW-Developments to enquire about making a HKS style backbox for my current so I could run with full power and have a nice sounding system. So basically we arranged a day a got it fitted. The backbox and pipework was fabricated from scratch and took a good 6 hours to build, nothing rushed everything perfectly put together.

Unfortunately it just doesn’t make the type of exhaust note I wanted, now I thought this was due to the backbox but it seems it's more the setup on this car isn't the same as my last Glanza giving the car a much deeper tone no matter what exhaust is fitted. Current car is TD04 last one was CT9.

This backbox compared to the Japspeed without the bung is much quieter, it doesn’t make the car vibrate like that Japspeed does but it has a very deep tone with the TD04 kit. I image with a CT9 setup it would be spot on. Compared to the Japspeed with the bung in this backbox is much deeper.

Either way I can't cope with the noise, I am passed the whole loud exhaust thing so it simply doesn’t suit what Iwant from my car anymore, it makes more sense for me to run the Japspeed with the bung hence the sale.

This will bolt straight onto the mid section of a Japspeed system or a Blitz Nur Spec system. It sits at a nice angle, nothing too harsh, well sized and very JDM.

Price:

I paid £175 for this to be made from scratch. I understand it is very specific to what it achieves and what car it is compatible with. With this in mind I would be happy to see £100 back for it.

Pictures:

During Fabrication:

11817298535_cbb75e1592_b.jpg

11818043166_bc2d6042e1_b.jpg

11817721214_5f55357005_b.jpg

As it stands now I have removed it:

11817696684_cd2828e9a4_b.jpg

11817703084_338d620bfe_b.jpg

11817605573_e89b7c37e1_b.jpg

11817579793_6c7f64ba04_b.jpg

11817572403_4baae5b854_b.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

I can ship for £25 via City Link. Paypal fee's will need to be added to final price.

Contact Details:

PM or Post Below, Text or Call 07708939282

I had one of these fitted dude...

totally agree with what you have said 100%

I had a blitz nur spec(mental loud for me) for my black V and wanted somthing on the lines of the hks again so i went custom BUT the sound just wasnt as good as what I was hoping for aswell out of deans exhaust... the build is fantastic thow but it must be the quality of the back box or somthing....

cant beat a genuine jap system **cough cough* power getter lol

glwts dude

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...