I know its early days but me and hutchy1990

Just ordered our tickets off the japfest website today and wondered who else was planning on going down?

If your going just add your names to the list below over the weeks and months heading up to the event :D

Hope to see you all there.!!

M.B-glanza

hutchy1990

Edited by M.B-glanza

Ahh cool :D ill be up for that.. Me and hutchy are from the same village so will be traviling down in convoy as well as a scooby and and evo 9 but would be cool to meet up with others etc..

Is there a ukso stand or is that already full? Its my first year there so i dont know what happens club wise etc..

Edited by M.B-glanza

I'll be cruising down from Scotland with whoever else wants to come from this way (probably nobody haha) but it would be cool to meet up with folk along the way. Although i'll most likely be going down the west roads, M74, A74, M6, M5.

Would depend on how many of us met in Scotland and where we started from, last year we started on the M74. But if nobody wants to trek down then its just as easy for me to head east to Edinburgh and pop down the A68 to Newcastle, then A1, M1 etc. :)

Would depend on how many of us met in Scotland and where we started from, last year we started on the M74. But if nobody wants to trek down then its just as easy for me to head east to Edinburgh and pop down the A68 to Newcastle, then A1, M1 etc. :)

Dan me + M.B-glanza are from Co durham near Newcastle head down with us if you like

Dan me + M.B-glanza are from Co durham near Newcastle head down with us if you like

Sound man :) I'm gonna start a thread in the Scottish section soon and see whos all interested in a trek down.

I think its better roads down the east anyway haha.