Yeah been talking to him recently bloke knows his stuff with these 4paws!

His said to change 1st gear for a gt gear and do the yaris 5th to get up to 175mph lol box is coming out tomorrow and being sent in on Monday so full steam ahead

Yeah man he knows his stuff alright. He has imported about 30 4paws over the years

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's time for a test drive again

Went with a gt input shaft and gears with the gearbox rebuild the 4paw gears were 1 tooth less on each so will let ya all know how it compares to the old

Ended up having the engine back out as it wouldn't start due to alignment issues! But on another note finally got to drive it yesterday not really put it through its paces yet but so far the box feels alot better being a little longer so well chuffed! Working away this week so will be getting a good clean up next weekend as it looks like a barn find atm haha

20150314_191428.jpg

Somehow I'd lined it up everytime I've had it apart previously without the gearbox dowels this time it didn't want to know easy fix couple of new dowels and jobs a gooden

My 4paw box was a nightmare to re align, but then again i had left the transfer box on with both shafts in haha, heavy bastard. I ended up whipping the engine out attaching it all together and dropping it back in as one.

20150319_114142.jpg had the old beast on the road for a few days now upped the boost ever so slightly and with the changes to the box this thing has changed completely il get some vids up for you lot! It comes off the line like crazy now
  • 3 weeks later...

Got some use out of the tractor last night at kleers summer wednesday meet at brands hatch full evening on track and it didn't miss a beat! Had great fun picking off a few cars

20150408_181235_005.jpg

FB_IMG_1428527942366.jpg

FB_IMG_1428564117388.jpg

Edited by weeman

I wanted to change the looks of the tractor a little decided to go down the livesports route first bit of the kit fitted in carbon wrap atm till I have the rest so I can have it all sprayed together! Not sure if I should fit the gt arch trims or not tho 20150411_215912.jpg

Thought I would have ago at sorting painting the side of things out myself seems I've never had a go at it before! After figuring out how to use the spray gun rather than I rattle can I'm well pleased with the outcome the sanding and flatting side of things is tideous but the end result was well worth it I think 20150502_180223_001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

th_VID-20150511-WA0000.jpg

th_VID_172960419_202250.jpg

FB_IMG_1431422135969.jpg

had a little blast out at a local drag racing meet all good fun didn't get the times I wanted but that's just how it goes I suppose but was still great fun

Couple videos and a nice pic from the day

• 4 months later...