PLEASE LOCK MODS , CHEERS :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great progress pal, proper sleeper there. Will have to build one myself this year for the girl friend lol

keep it up the good work, BUT don't mess with exterior. other than a subtle roof spoiler

I'm not touching the exterior now :) just so me glanza or gt seats and then just the engine upgrades then

anymore pictures mate ?

no more pictures mate but will upload some tommorow :)

I don't think I am going to sell it now, yesterday was just one of them days were you have had enough , in impatient and want stuff done straight away and with this car it don't work like that it takes time and then I just have enough with it, it's 95% completed just need a few little things doing to it , hopefully it will be finished by next week

I don't think I am going to sell it now, yesterday was just one of them days were you have had enough , in impatient and want stuff done straight away and with this car it don't work like that it takes time and then I just have enough with it, it's 95% completed just need a few little things doing to it , hopefully it will be finished by next week

dan, dont take rushed decisions when you're angry.

I can tell you from personal experience; I will never forgive myself for selling my 1969 MS55 sedan after 3years of work and several hundred euro down the line when all it needed was some minor stuff like carb tuning, braking adjustment and some little stuff in the interior. Truth be said, I had a newborn at the time and of course I had no time for it But if i had some patience, I could have completed it in due course!

Update, just purchased a glanza coil of glanza Ben as my gt coil wouldn't fit my loom but I just swapped plugs over and it fired up! So chuffedd it's running :) seems a little smokey but I think that's just where the engine has been standing etc well here's a vid th_727ABAAE-CEEE-4580-98CA-673985AB57BD_

http://s1355.photobucket.com/user/dangeestarlet/media/Mobile%20Uploads/727ABAAE-CEEE-4580-98CA-673985AB57BD_zpsnr6pzv71.mp4.html

Edited by dangeestarlet