i'm going OLU DENIZ which is in turkey this will be the 3rd time were going it's so beautiful there and so much to do there as well paragliding quad biking boat trips and you can visit a lot of local places like butterfly valley the blue lagoon private beaches and the scenery from babadag mountain is just stunning

i'm going OLU DENIZ which is in turkey this will be the 3rd time were going it's so beautiful there and so much to do there as well paragliding quad biking boat trips and you can visit a lot of local places like butterfly valley the blue lagoon private beaches and the scenery from babadag mountain is just stunning

We had a week there, stopped at lykia world great holiday

We had a week there, stopped at lykia world great holiday

Yeh its awesome we stayed at hotel morina at the top of the hill near lykia world and then we stayed at marcan beach near the beach at the front

You may of went cheery chow or marcan beach for a drink as its one of the liveliest places to go

My fiancée and I are off the Majorca, Sa Coma for 2 weeks at the end of June start of July. Looks bloody lovely, all inclusive with first choice.

Last year we went to Corfu, Glyfada / Glifada for a week at the Louis grand hotel and it was beautiful!!! Also with first choice all inclusive ( we like the all inclusive ;) ) the only thing is was the location was quite quiet in a stunning bay but not really very walk able to local shops etc. But that suited us really well but for people who like a lot of nightlife maybe that's not the place for you.

Turkey is a good destination as at the moment it's like Greece was 10 or so years ago.. More up and coming in the world of holiday deals in the fact that it's slightly cheaper at the mo (I reckon it won't be in years to come).

My parents went to fuerteventura last year for a week and they said it was marvellous.

Thanks,

Tom.