Glanza EP91 HELP!!!!!!!

Guys I'm a bit lost, have a glanza 96 with large front mount, decat with straight through all the way, ct9 hybrid turbo afpr set to 2 and half, relocated air k and n air filter and a baileys blow off valve and boost bypassed so always on high.. When I put my foot to half throttle it boosts to 0.5 but if I try any more is starts like jumping and restricts itself any ideas?? Teddy

fueling varies with different cars because fuel pumps and rrfprs .

you can give a rough guestimate but to put it to a said pressure andthink ure gonna be fine is hazardous to say the least without checking ure fueling on an a/f guage.

madness.

I had a similar problem. How long ago were the plugs changed? I changed plugs and ht leads and it turned out to be a bare wire from the ecu earthing itself. Check for any splits in the wiring up by the ignition coil on the bulk head where the king lead plugs into

2 of my friends said new rotar and dizzy and it should be alright and I had new blue magnicor and plugs 1 month ago

And I checked all leads there all fine, what about shall I take dizzy cap of and clean all the points with wd40??

Im running @ 2.6 which is what TD told me to do until im mapped?

Everyone has there old specs buddy, I put mine on a rolling road and set it myself.

It ran perfect for a year at 221bhp iirc then a changed to a td05

Process off elimination I.e rotar dizzy , plugs , leads , earths etc always best to get it checked on the rollers though if u gotta adjust fuel pressure etc though mate just go steady with it and get it checked is my opinion not worth your engine going bang it could be something simple