Need a meaner look help please

Eyebrows for a kickoff.

Are the eBay eye brows any good or is there another place to get them?

Canards and a splitter plus some carbon eyebrows 😤

I don't know what splitter because I've had the 98 spec one moulded in so would need a custom one

For me to get the track look you would need different wheels (not that these aren't nice, just not track look imo).

Bonnet pins. a front splitter, the board type that protrudes from under the car with them little metal supports, plus some canards

Can you buy the underneath kinda splitter or make it out of something?

I'm on the hunt for some carnards but they are selling for stupid money so may try make some

The carbon ones that carbo goodies do would go well with your bonnet i reckon.

Carbon eyebrows.

I will look now thanks

Not sure, saw a carbon one on a V a while back not sure if it was a universal one from carbonmods or something like that or custom.

Otherwise can be made out of wood, some marine ply I remember someone making one out of? Not sure but carbon would look better ;)

Not sure, saw a carbon one on a V a while back not sure if it was a universal one from carbonmods or something like that or custom.

Otherwise can be made out of wood, some marine ply I remember someone making one out of? Not sure but carbon would look better ;)

Will see what I can find on google on how to make one

As said already, eyebrows, canards and splitter. Paint intercooler black aswell.

I love having a front mount on show so paint black is a no go