Item For Sale: 6 point Cusco roll cage.

Item Condition & Description: Condition is good, as you would expect really. Had this imported last year. Never been in any accidents obviously otherwise it wouldn't be in my car. This is a 6 point dash dodger that is rear seat AND sun roof friendly! Perfect really. Also has the tight cusco foam on it too. A pretty sort cage in all. Will also come with all the foot plates.

Only selling due to getting a full weld in cage with gussets and door bars etc.

Price: £680 collected from CT1.

Pictures: As below.

IMAG2289_zpsa9099619.jpg

IMAG2288_zps4b274986.jpg

IMAG2286_zps9a3353e3.jpg

IMAG2285_zpsb5eed393.jpg

IMAG2287_zps48e73386.jpg

And here is a picture of the cage with interior in, as you can see it actually looks pretty good in there!

cage_zpsb864e6dc.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Bank transfer preferred or cash on collection. Will ship at buyers expense (won't be cheap due to size and weight).

Edited by Rbz.

Hi, I'm new to this forum, is the cage still for sale? Just got an sr which I plan on road rallying. I live in carlisle right in the north of England so may be a bit far to come and collect, would it be suitable to go by courier if I could organise something? Cages seem pretty hard to find and this one seems pretty perfect as it avoids the dash and seats.

Hi, I'm new to this forum, is the cage still for sale? Just got an sr which I plan on road rallying. I live in carlisle right in the north of England so may be a bit far to come and collect, would it be suitable to go by courier if I could organise something? Cages seem pretty hard to find and this one seems pretty perfect as it avoids the dash and seats.

Welcome mate!

Yep still here buddy. Yes by all means I will be happy to pack it up, of course you will have to pay for courier but yes that's fine mate.

Wasn't there a thread of peope wanting a "sunroof friendly cage"?

These really are rare in this version!

And yes i had a similar cage delivered by Paisly freight, they were very reasonably priced but had a few problems with them on another delivery just recently! GLWS

Wasn't there a thread of peope wanting a "sunroof friendly cage"?

These really are rare in this version!

And yes i had a similar cage delivered by Paisly freight, they were very reasonably priced but had a few problems with them on another delivery just recently! GLWS

Really? I've not seen that one.

They are indeed very rare like this!

I use parcel2go, who have been very good and good prices too! Will see what happens.