Item For Sale: So here we have a set of brembo 4pot calipers off a ford focus rs they go for around 200 online they bolt straight onto the starlet hubs :)

Item Condition & Description: Used but fully working :)

Price:150 ono +paypal fees and postage

Pictures:
IMG_04702_zpsdb2ad8fa.jpg

IMG_0533_zpsfc551bf7.jpg

IMG_0535_zps0a7a5dc0.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Can post or deliver/collect :)

you need the ae111 sss hubs to make these fit. i was going to go this route with the fiat coupe discs,rs focus calipers and STANDARD hubs but it would of needed a massive spacers behind the disc, then a spacer to get the wheel past the calipers. ideally you need to sell the hubs with this kit. no matter how i tried, these wouldnt fit to standard hubs.

im not trying to put people off, but just so people are aware.

Good luck

you need the ae111 sss hubs to make these fit. i was going to go this route with the fiat coupe discs,rs focus calipers and STANDARD hubs but it would of needed a massive spacers behind the disc, then a spacer to get the wheel past the calipers. ideally you need to sell the hubs with this kit. no matter how i tried, these wouldnt fit to standard hubs.

Good luck

if you mean bolt on wise they bolt on to the standard ep91 hubs i believe they are the same? correct me if im wrong but the bolted on to mine, they will need spacers i think i posted the link to a page that says everything you need, i dont mean to sound like a nob but not sure which bit you are talking about when you say they dont fit?

Good luck

I read this on another forum this is true.