Hi guy's

I have just installed HDI FMIC installed and everything but i have boosting issues before i installed it i was boosting 1.23bar with a greddy bov, i checked everything out for leakes but did not find any, so now i went for a spin stepped on the gas for a test drive suddenly my car is boosting only 0.53bar.

Can someone help me out here on what could be the problem?

I did check all the piping no leaks, mods: racing airfilter, Fpr, Walbro fuelpump, gizzmo ebc, uprated actuator, HDI FMIC, Stock turbo, greddy Bov and for some strange reason it's blowing off in the intake pipe where the racing airfilter is located, bov doesn't even move a bit

Future upgrades:stand alone ecu,full forged kit,330 injectors,TD04 or TD05 turbo kit.

did i forget something?

What could be the problem that i'm not boosting could it be that need 2 tighten the actuator a bit more or could the bov be leaking?

Please help me out here

Edited by Tha Dragon

Case of process of illumination check all front mount pipes and connectors , check vac pics and cracks or leakage check blow off valve for leakage your deffo loosing pressure somewhere can u hear a whistling from anywhere ??

I thought i heard it yesterday when i tried it again but difficult 2 hear it with a free flow exhaust pipe and with an aftermarket muffler on it but imma try putting it on a dock or some while up i'll step on the gas and c if i can hear or see the leakage cause 2 weeks ago i received the FMIC so it's not used but imma try that and let u guys know cause i'm all out of options here

Ok gonna try it out as soon as possible i'll keep you guys posted and thanks for the info.

I will be asking allot cause where i am from there isn't allot of info about these cars that's why i joined the forum so i can get some help and with that i can help out where i live.

thanks guys

Hi guy's

Did everything u adviced but everything is ok, noticed that the bov isn't getting any pressure to open it i think that's why it is stuttering in the intake pipe, but if i have an internal adjustable actuator installed should i close it up a bit or leave it like that cause i was thinking cause of the TMIC need little pressure to fill it up i am thinking that i need to close it a bit cause the way from turbo to intake manifold got bigger, just a thought cause i don't know anymore what 2 do cause it's weird

Buy i really want to know what the problem is