over moderation kills forums.

This and civic life are well laid back, go on itrdc2 lol you can't ask a question without getting dived on for not using the search function, utube isn't allowed, your 1st 100 posts are moderated and when it takes ages the moderators love to make it clear that they have a life lol. You can't even see the for sale section until you have 100 approved posts, they hate younger people that modify over standard remotely too much, and then the swear filter is well funny! Treated a little like kids in school lol, I even commented on a for sale thread to get a pm saying it had been disapproved due to being slightly off topic.... Don't come here complaining lol if you can't follow simple rules to make a sale post valid it will be refused

I think the reason the adds are approved is because people are saying they will get 'proper pics' asap. Like Ryan said there its the proof you own the item, the ammount of forum scams the past few months is unreal, proper order to knuckle down, if anything you could be alot stricter about the for sale adds!

Yep 50 post min and no club member payment to get them to jump the selling que thought that was the rules but if you have £2.00 it doesn't matter money rules . But don't care about the buyer that's just got done for parts and monies ...

Tl;dr

Did read first pic of ryans though and I will agree if you don't have pictures of the item to prove ownership and condition then you could be out to steal from a potential buyer like so many have done.

I'm glad to see mods doing something to try and defend the trustworthy members of this forum - not implying they haven't previously and not implying you are a scammer.

i wasnt trying to imply he was a scammer personally, because hes not the only person the rules apply to. they apply to myself and every other member

some times 1 or 2 slip through the net because of wanted adds where scammers contact them through pm after seeing the wanted threads and of course its out of our hands because we cant see those transactions and dont know they are even going on. hence why we encourage people not to pay by gift and get addresses and confirm phone numbers with sellers AND buyers before and money actually exchanges hands.

1st. I didnt mention any names or forums.

2nd. i wasnt a dick to you i was just wondering why one mod approved the add then another deletes it.

3rd. stop fucking crying.

Also what if i hadnt used the pictures i used which had watermarks? they clearly werent mine but i could have went on google and got some pictures (without watermarks) of a cage and said they are mine? how would you have known then? i actually like this forum and it is more laid back than others but at the end of the day its just the fucking internet and im not here to scam anybody either.

Edited by gnome1

1st. I didnt mention any names or forums.

2nd. i wasnt a dick to you i was just wondering why one mod approved the add then another deletes it.

3rd. stop fucking crying.

Also what if i hadnt used the pictures i used which had watermarks? they clearly werent mine but i could have went on google and got some pictures (without watermarks) of a cage and said they are mine? how would you have known then? i actually like this forum and it is more laid back than others but at the end of the day its just the fucking internet and im not here to scam anybody either.

Right stop there, please take a second to read the club/forum rules and abide by them.

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/69268-ukso-forum-rules/

John

Edited by ro55ifumi