Starlet Only Sprint Day - 3rd May

Blyton is a very good track to learn on as it's a right track

But as plans have changed I doubt my starlet will be out to play for a fair while but probs still come down to few of days as it's good to see etc

Unless I can take my Clio sport round :p

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blyton is a very good track to learn on as it's a right track

But as plans have changed I doubt my starlet will be out to play for a fair while but probs still come down to few of days as it's good to see etc

Unless I can take my Clio sport round :p

If I was to arrange Blyton it would be open to all cars as there is no way I could get 40 starlets there. I agree on Blyton being a great track, but having just seen the new layout, it looks even better:

eastern-circuit.jpg

What date are you going for?

Maybe late September to keep costs down, not sure yet, depends when I have time to start ringing round. I should be able to fill the spaces easily enough, so it will all come down to cost

Maybe late September to keep costs down, not sure yet, depends when I have time to start ringing round. I should be able to fill the spaces easily enough, so it will all come down to cost

Sound. Cost shouldn't be an issue as we will find out who has the quickest starlet :D (if any turn up lol). Are we having any rules regarding fuel,tyres etc

If I was to arrange Blyton it would be open to all cars as there is no way I could get 40 starlets there. I agree on Blyton being a great track, but having just seen the new layout, it looks even better:

eastern-circuit.jpg

Nice I like what they've done with it and blyton is cheap aswell which is good for lads that are bothered about the cost

But if your planning for like September time I should have Glanza finished then il be game but won't be ready for May

• 3 weeks later...

Speak with Javelin Trackdays about organising a sprint at Blyton, they'll be able to help. They may even have a date we can just book on to..

I'm hoping to have a test day at Blyton towards the end of May, nice, local, fairly technical track.

I might use opentrack for the next Blyton day I arrange, I might also message them about a group buy

Not sure if I would use Javelin again, although they were professional with the day they arranged for me, Mike at Apex told me they had slagged me off to him due to us using Apex and putting the prices low, that we were trying to become a small time trackday company! But I can only go on what I was told from Apex