Starlet Only Sprint Day - 3rd May

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i know there are enough people to make it worth my time to organise, last thing I want to do is spend shit loads of time for it to end up being a mix of cars due to not enough starlets

Could we not invite other jap cars along? Like friends/invite only?

The idea was that it could be a starlet only day, I could have filled the spaces pretty easily from Track-Ninjas, but I was asked about just a Starlet day. Having just seen the new layout for Blyton I think I will be sorting a day there soon

The idea was that it could be a starlet only day, I could have filled the spaces pretty easily from Track-Ninjas, but I was asked about just a Starlet day. Having just seen the new layout for Blyton I think I will be sorting a day there soon

Im game for that!

Know what you're saying mate starlet day would be better for sure.