Glanza major boost lag and hitting fuel cut

I got myself another glanza as I missed my old one too much and I have had the car a week now and since I got it it has had very bad boost lag, the lights on the dash don't come on till after 5k! And last night it started hitting fuel cut, as far as I know it has a FPR of some kind, a toyosport manifold and exhaust, ct9 turbo , front mount, and it has the high low boost delete, any help would be appreciated as I'm stuck to what this could be, thanks

Right...

First things first...

Take OFF the FPR. Make sure you don't have a FCD wired in on it tho...

If you hitting fuel cut at 0.85bar its all good..

The LAG, is most likely because the adjustable wastegate actuator is not tensioned properly...

As a starting point, It wants to be JUST tensioning the flap with no vacuum interference...

Hitting Fuel cut will most likely be this cold weather and the combo of a front mounted filter and huge decat...

Socks was right, the actuator was not tensioned properly and that's what caused the lag, I just need to get rid of the fuel cut ASAP as I blew my last glanza up due to that, and I don't want to be on that boat again