want a wider look and lower...?

Hi lads,

not happy witg the way my cars sitting at the minute and id like the wheels to sit a bit further out into the arches however it rubs wen goin over speedbumps and fast conering already and all it has on is 5mm spacers ??

surely if i get hubcentrics to go wider it will rub the arches even more , and id like to go lower but the rubbing is stopping me, wheels are et38 15x7 15s

anyone help me out ? cheers

Yeah ? Even with the wheels the way they are now it rubs and there et38? So if I wanted it lower and wider I could roll arches n fit hubsentrics?

With that offset they must be scrubbing on the inside of the tyre?

Yeah it's Low well quite low not stupidly low and yeah got coilies why bro ? I'd also love to know what a 96 spec bumper with lip on and a Laguna splitter on looks like too to make the front look a bit lower ......

I had 5mm spacers on n that's what was making it rub on the outside but I've took em off n now the wheels look even more lost lol you can't win

Yeah it's Low well quite low not stupidly low and yeah got coilies why bro ? I'd also love to know what a 96 spec bumper with lip on and a Laguna splitter on looks like too to make the front look a bit lower ......

I had 5mm spacers on n that's what was making it rub on the outside but I've took em off n now the wheels look even more lost lol you can't win

Maybe raise it up a little and dial in a bit of negative camber on the rears. I was running 8j et10 wheels and I had a play with the stiffness settings.

I got my starlet N/A low as fuck not gunna lie on meisters as low as it will go and don't get any rubbing cornering or with people on the back I don't have any wheel spacers on but I notice on the back I can't get my fingers between the arch and tyre if I was to put a spacer on it would clash with the arch, I got 15" alloys on 45 profile 195 wide fits perfectly but front rub ever so slightly on full lock but doesn't bother me

I've also fitted a Laguna splitter to my front bumper no longer have it on because I ripped it off 3 times now on curbs and cba to keep fitting it but does make a big difference there's picture of my car on my Instagram pm if you wanna see

I'd also love to know what a 96 spec bumper with lip on and a Laguna splitter on looks like too to make the front look a bit lower ......

I have a pic somewhere of someones black V with gold wheels, quite low, 96 spec optional lip with a Laguna (i think) splitter under the lip. I think it looks minted, i'll try and dig it out, might be on an old laptop though.