performance manifold for naturally asperated

I have a nice little JDM Gen1 FE package here, consisting of an exhaust manifold, pink injectors, the 100ps ECU and engine ancillary loom. Was gonna keep hold of it all, strap it to a 5E and drop it in a GT shell and use it as a daily. Might let the lot go for a good offer though ??

Gen1 FE engines are awesome, i've just boosted one, it is basically a GT engine with thick corolla rods and 9.6 - 1 comp pistons :)

How's that running mate? I've got an EP82 ECU, was thinking about rebuilding one of my spare 5Es, keeping the standard pistons and fitting my FHE rods, would probably be a similar comp ratio to yours? Possibly more like 9.1 - 1.

Probably looking to run TD04 at 0.5 - 0.8 Bar.

Edited by uberphil88

It runs Phil and thats all i know lol, still isnt road worthy yet !! Got a fairly big VF12 turbo strapped to it and will run low boost so fingers crossed it'll be ok :) Haha. Its a dead cert the HG will go because the engine is still un-opened !! Will bang a 1.9mm in to lower comp a wee bit.

Go for it buddy it would be quality, its all about high comp turbo builds anyway :) Just have to decide on HG thickness, FHE rods are insane aswell lol.

Sorry this thread has spiralled a bit :D

It runs Phil and thats all i know lol, still isnt road worthy yet !! Got a fairly big VF12 turbo strapped to it and will run low boost so fingers crossed it'll be ok :) Haha. Its a dead cert the HG will go because the engine is still un-opened !! Will bang a 1.9mm in to lower comp a wee bit.

Go for it buddy it would be quality, its all about high comp turbo builds anyway :) Just have to decide on HG thickness, FHE rods are insane aswell lol.

Sorry this thread has spiralled a bit :D

Ha sounds good, hope it ends up better than the GT did :p

Yea I was thinking 0.6mm MLS gasket, apparently there's someone in Ireland that sells them, so I hear. And yea the FHE rods are like frickin' girders lol.

Sorry for the tangent peeps! :/

Likely story ;-)

Tehe

Ha sounds good, hope it ends up better than the GT did :p

Yea I was thinking 0.6mm MLS gasket, apparently there's someone in Ireland that sells them, so I hear. And yea the FHE rods are like frickin' girders lol.

Sorry for the tangent peeps! :/

Couldnt go worse haha

That would be mad high haha, awesome !!