60mm lowing springs!!!

Your only get that low with coilovers mate, 40mm is plenty when it comes to springs ( lowest you can get ) I had 40mm PI springs was nice height and ride was brilliant for springs :)

James

But I heard that starlet Sr are already lowered by 35-40 mm so it wouldnt make that much difference, im notnsure if im right its just something I heard? And JLF88 I thought about going built not bought but I want quality suspension

Sr's are lowered 15-20mm lower than the standard starlet na's anything lower and it's had the springs changed :)

I may be wrong but that's what I have been led to beleave, I had sr springs on my NA it lowered it a little but not loads then moved to PI 40mm springs :)

James

Coilovers are worth there money anyday, even at £500-600 brand new :) and id never go back to springs ( unless brought on a car )

However the pi springs are £100-130 depending where you get them :) I thought they were great for the money but it's all personal preference :)

I've heard tein say 50mm+ but never go that low :-/

James

Edited by jimmymac101

I wouldn't buy second hand one's if you manage to save say £400 might aswell save the bit longer for brand new with warranty as you never know how they have been handled, but that's just me lol

I'd listen to this advice and this is how mine sat with the pi springs

6997007941_9fafd71c4c_c.jpg

As a short term they are amazing for the money but coilovers are in a different league and transform the car :D

James

But I heard that starlet Sr are already lowered by 35-40 mm so it wouldnt make that much difference, im notnsure if im right its just something I heard? And JLF88 I thought about going built not bought but I want quality suspension

SR's are 25mm