not sure to be disappointed or not,

1 bar ct9

zep ecu

ported mani

zisco decat

HKS cat back

tuner said shes fueling great and running well.

checked compression last night and got 150psi over all 4 cylinders so i'm guessing shes pretty healthy

what you guys think??

Glanzachart1001_zps45933faf.jpg

glanzachart2001_zps5529c2b2.jpg

Are you still running the top mounted intercooler?

Nah Front mount with short hot pipe!

Good result I bet it's a blast to drive on the fast spooling ct

its not to bad although shes bein lying up the past few months, dont take her out in bad weather,

found an apexi power fc for good money so gonna try sell the zep, and get a custom map for the car!

Good result lad.. u happy with that figure?

Would av liked a wee bit more for braggin rights lol

i'm just happy shes running good and its a healthy engine

Not a bad result at all some 2ltr cars don't even run that...no matter how much power you have there is always somebody else running more the other map will get abit more out the engine :)

Thats true, give most cars a suprise, yh if the zep sells i'll def buy the apexi means it will suit any setup in the future!

Looking at the figures i reckon you could easily add another 15hp+ by adding a boost controller which can be adjusted to the rev range, boost pressure tends to tail off as you go up the rev range. You can see you made peak power at about 6800-6900 Rpm, yet your boost pressure has dropped from a max of about 1.08 down to 0.92. If you setup your boost controller to add more boost (gain) at that rev range you can level out the boost pressure curve and increase your HP :)

Edited by Taggy
  • 3 weeks later...