Thought I might put a thread together for my ballistic biscuit tin.

Picked up my Glanza in December. It came with some choice modifications, like loads of awful red stickers and some naff black wheels. Front bumper is scuffed and the bonnet has been punched up by the wanky intercooler that has been "professionally" fitted. Understandably, I haven't taken many photos of it!

E7F0980B-56C7-4D92-923D-41E69FAF51AF.jpg

There she is! This was after about 2 hours of scratching a load of the stickers off. "Castrol" and "Brembo" plastered all over it. Maybe I'm being ignorant and it was actually a rally car build.

Anyways the only thing I have really changed is the awful vauxhall wheels it was sat on. She now has a shiny set of 5Zigen Proracer GN+ to roll about on.

1B5F1BE9-3F54-4467-9C3D-EE457E2ADAA2.jpg

85EAB97A-F805-418C-8769-B31E0D659466.jpg

Will get some more pictures up when she's polished up a bit!

Seen this car for sale on PistonHeads, I'm glad it's gone to a good home! Looked awful before with all the stickers over it. Looks much better now that you have removed the stickers and them wheels! Good progress mate :) w

Fitted new dizzy cap, rotor arm, rocker cover gasket and spark plug seals yesterday. Cured the sporadic misfire I was having trouble with!

Anyways! After a quick wash and polish!

B94B082B-D899-4C58-91ED-449C1D3535E5.jpg

49907F24-A994-41ED-A0E0-D5032161FBC8.jpg

941D4712-31EF-491C-8A5A-AE6D827C4F93.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Cars been smoking a bit so sent my turbo off to Liam at Midland Turbo. Took delivery of my shiny new ct9 hybrid today!

5711CF9A-DBDC-4FC1-9E72-30EF9648B24A.jpg

In other news, I have a new found hatred for people who over tighten sump plugs.

97CAAAA3-2369-4A36-B3B0-55B18DBE688B.jpg

Weather dependant, will be fitting the turbo tomorrow!

Glad you got the turbo mate, what you reckon to it?

Can you do me a huge favour before you fit it? (If you haven't already of course)

It's half way fitted. Hit a problem with manifold studs so it's all on hold until I get a new stud next week. What can I do for ya?

Turbo fitted and running. Slowly adjusting boost back up to where it should be. Only problem at the moment is my temperature gauge appears to have stopped working? Took the car for a short test drive which pre-turbo change would have brought it up to temp but now doesn't move? Any suggestions?

I remember his up for sale, the guy was a right Arsehole saying a load of bollocks about the car when I phoned up for a friend.

Tried telling my it was a ct9/td04 hybrid that he had built by a professional company but he couldn't remember the name and when I said its impossible he hung up haha.

Glad to see your saving it and looking in the right direction

I remember his up for sale, the guy was a right Arsehole saying a load of bollocks about the car when I phoned up for a friend.

Tried telling my it was a ct9/td04 hybrid that he had built by a professional company but he couldn't remember the name and when I said its impossible he hung up haha.

Glad to see your saving it and looking in the right direction

Ha! Yeah the guy did try telling me it had "modified internals" but couldn't give me any proof.

It's half way fitted. Hit a problem with manifold studs so it's all on hold until I get a new stud next week. What can I do for ya?

Was just gonna ask if you could take some good pics of it so I can have them to show my customers? No worries if it's already fitted I'll just get some of the next one I build.

Was just gonna ask if you could take some good pics of it so I can have them to show my customers? No worries if it's already fitted I'll just get some of the next one I build.

Yeah it's all tucked away in the engine bay now mate, sorry :( running lovely though! Will write up some feedback when I get a chance!

Yeah it's all tucked away in the engine bay now mate, sorry :( running lovely though! Will write up some feedback when I get a chance!

No worries at all mate I'll get some next time I build one! Was too busy to photograph yours, which is a shame as yours looked good. Have you drove with it yet? Notice any difference in performance?

No worries at all mate I'll get some next time I build one! Was too busy to photograph yours, which is a shame as yours looked good. Have you drove with it yet? Notice any difference in performance?

I've driven to work but nothing extravagant. Still need to adjust the boost back up to what I was running before. As soon as I've got it setup properly and given it some beans il let you know! :)))

• 1 month later...

After weeks of trouble with various shit, it's coming together a little bit. Got an fmic fitted. Just waiting for the bonnet that I paid for months ago to turn up.

E6C42316-1A3D-43AC-A27B-ECF3CB7EE6FB.jpg

• 3 months later...

Getting rid of the Glanza.

~220k km on clock.

OEM LSD box

Meister R coilovers

CT9 hybrid turbo built by Liam D

TRD front arb

Short route fmic

Blitz 9mm HT leads

Toyosports decat

Speedvision manifold

TD FPR

Just had new discs, pads and bearings on the rear. Also had a front wheel bearing replaced.

Bodywork is tatty imo. Front bumper needs a respray. Bonnet looks wank.

Will go on black team dynamics 1.2 with a blue rim.

Currently has oil leaking from the head between the 1st & 3rd manifold studs. I don't know where the leak actually is but because of the affected area, the car is smoking when revving above ~5k.

It runs fine and there's no smoke when taking it easy. Just want it gone. Been offered £1,000 for it. Just want to see if I can get anymore for it as I have no idea what its worth. Just put 6 months tax on. MOT is up in October.

Any offers? :(