FOR SALE - Genuine TOMs ep82 Bodykit - Spats, Skirts, Bumper and Grill

Item For Sale: TOMs ep82 Bodykit - Spats, Skirts, Bumper and Grill in Toyota 205 Black

Item Condition & Description: In good overall condition.

The bumper (Genuine with TOMs sticker on reverse IIRC) requires a small amount of work to make 100% (a bit of fibreglassing and paint) nothing major. The bumper has been cut back on the reverse to aid fitment of the large HDI intercooler.

Bumper also includes Genuine JDM yellow Mark 1 fogs.

The Skirts (Genuine with TOMs sticker on reverse IIRC) in good overall condition. Some slight marks etc from road use. Again nothing that couldnt be sorted.

Spats in good condition also.

Grill (I believe Genuine) has the original holes on top but has lost the attachments for the bottom. It has had this since the previous owner and is attached using zipties which you can't see from the front. As shown in images.

A great looking Kit for the GT and in my eyes the best looking one for a GT IMO.

Price: £325 +4% or GIFT via Paypal or Cash on Collection

Pictures: In a Tick as i swap comps over.

Payment & Shipping Details: COLLECTION ONLY!!!!! Located (if you can't read the avatar in Telford, Shropshire)

No worries Jamie. I've had Loadsa interest on them. Genuine Livesports. TBF they've been sold since last year.

No worries marc im not surprised mate genuine livesports if falls though give me a shout

• 2 weeks later...