had some trouble with my car last night, struggling to select gears, at one point I could not select reverse, and also once gear was selected I could bring the clutch out 1mm and it would start to engage already. When pressing the clutch in also in neutral or in gear it would make a sound like there was something moving around in there.

I'm pretty sure I need a new gear box but does this sound like the clutch has gone also?

What could be the issue? I have spec paddle clutch from tuning developments 11 months old

I also have gear selection problems and I have the same clutch? Mine is having issues going into gear? The car will hold the revs when the clutch is down? It doesn't do it all the time tho. I had my slave cylinder replaced and made no difference? My car will be going back to td soon for the guys to look at :)

Mine does exactly that also, let me know if you find the problem!

I also have gear selection problems and I have the same clutch? Mine is having issues going into gear? The car will hold the revs when the clutch is down? It doesn't do it all the time tho. I had my slave cylinder replaced and made no difference? My car will be going back to td soon for the guys to look at :)

Mines the same right wanker to select 2nd and 1st when goin down the gears, I'm bleeding the clutch at week end to try solve this

tried this to no avail

Edited by Jim*

Mine has just started doing it but it's not so difficult getting it into gear it's getting out of 1st gear it bites every so often! Same as mentioned above its not all the time once in a blue moon! 6 puk unsprung! I'm thinking it's the release bearing as I've read they are sh!t any of you still using the bearing that came with the kit just out of curiosity?

Mine has just started doing it but it's not so difficult getting it into gear it's getting out of 1st gear it bites every so often! Same as mentioned above its not all the time once in a blue moon! 6 puk unsprung! I'm thinking it's the release bearing as I've read they are sh!t any of you still using the bearing that came with the kit just out of curiosity?

mines the standard bearing

The only reason I think thats the problem is when mine does it ive pumped the pedal to try release the engagement and it feels like its sticking like there is no spring back if that makes since! Its as if the bearing is sticking to the clutch plait and not allowing it to disengage! If you manage to find the source of the problem could you post it up.