Ideal Water Temp for engine for the odd boost and driving?

The water temperature should always be the same around the 90deg mark (right in the middle with the useless standard gauge), even when driving normally, that's the whole point of the thermostat - it sounds like you need a new one.

Just wondered what the rough temp should be when wanting to boost as since i have Heat wrapped my manifold it sits around the 70/80 area Or a quarter On the dash gauge??

It's the oil temp you want to know not the water. Also does seem like your stat.

Edited by DevonGT

How do you know the temp of your oil? And I'm having another problem i noticed earlier i was keeping an eye on my boost gauge it My boost literally pulls till it hits 30psi I'm gathering it has no fcd as its never cut out before is this really bad and what do i do to get it sorted out?

Erm dude if the wastegate pipe popped off then it was probably reading boost which is usually taken from inlet mani but the wastegate wasn't receiving pressure so wouldn't have opened at all..

You where running 30psi for definite.. Put clamps on you vacuum piping from now on your lucky to still have a bottom end