White Starlet S EP91 (Second Car)

Haha yes luke! Nice purchase mate. Deebo and grant said you where rocking a starlet now :) ill have a dig through my shed of bits im sure I've got more ep91 parts about some where ;)

Thanks mate :D

i have seen the light! AMAZING little cars :)

That would be a great help! long time no see anyways matey! wil have to meet soon . are you still visiting eastleigh college?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not too sure dude didnt say on them but i didnt look on the back as it was dark and i put them on in my alleyway with a blackberry phone light lol
AND A GRUMPY MRS!

Update: I have won a Glanza 96 spec front bumper with megane splitter, £10.50! bargain!? only problem is its 155 miles away, will have to arrange postage lol

No the bumpers don't fit you need the headlights and bonnet aswell unless you cut the top half of your na bumper off and plastic weld it to the glanza bumper

Thankyou ben :)

No the bumpers don't fit you need the headlights and bonnet aswell unless you cut the top half of your na bumper off and plastic weld it to the glanza bumper

Saying that, they do look awesome when done properly..

Stolen from kidV's thread :p

IMG_4810.JPG

And 5T4R7ET N/A..

P1020432.jpg

Edited by Amjad

Did you get my last PM Luke?

i did not receive it mate. send it again :)

UPDATE: glanza bumper is here :) now saving for bonnet + headlights however have tax this month and MOT next month = progress on hault :(

Updates are good buddy!

Need to clean that bonnet though ;P

thanks mate :)

confession: i havent cleaned any of the car since ive owned it, oops :( mrs gets pissy about it lol