what fuel pressure td04 0.8 bar

i have looked for around 30 mins but cant find an answer and its really pissing me of i cant find it as im sure its been covered alot

i have a

sard rrfpr

walbro 255

air fuel gauge to tune ratio

and i cant for the life of me find out what people are running roughly for the above setup

can people please gimme a quick post and say what fuel pressure to run please.

i think its needing to be at 2.5 bar .is that right ??

colin thats bang on what I thought of doin

I did set it to 3 bar then did few runs etc

long story short its 2.2 bar now and I am getting 11.0 in second and in third I know it will go down even more prob about 10.0 so still needs leaning of a bit but its uber safe.

totally agree about the varients like fuel pump , injectors, fpr etc and mine are all very new and or in good condition.

thanks for rapid replys guys really do appreciate it.

mikey jay is right he aint bashing u mate you could go leaner i am at 11.8 at stages !!!!! but i like pushing things ha ha , 11.5 is a good spot if u where able to go like that al the way tru the rev rave u will have a rocket trust me i put me name on it and i dont do that often !!! ha ha

but thats where it comes really hard to do with just a fcd and rrfpr ita either good off boost or good on boost cant have it both ways with a crude setup

10.5 in 3rd is loosing u lots of power mike !!!! its that gear u want to get spot on thats where most engines are in there sweet spots !!!

anyways mike report back how u get on

haha I get ya colin.

I dont wana run a fcd.there awful and I dont agree with them.

I am out tommorow night and will lean it of some more.

cheets again for all inputs . superb shizzle

and yeah will let u know what I get a/fs.

thanks

Exactly im running jam ecu, forged engine with hybrid ct9 all supporting mods etc and ill be receiving an rrfpr with my zisco rail. everyone says the ecu should sort the fuelling out but il fine tune that bastard to run better so looks like il be buying a wideband asap !!!

I think that may define the laws of a plug and play, I wouldn't like to intercept the map signal of a plug and play if the don't even like fuel pressure change also no point piggybacking a emanage off one when u can get a better tune from an e manage and injector control.

the blue uses its own map senser i dont see a problem with this j same like the pfc fcon doos

you have the base map off the p&p and just alter it with the blue

be just the same as fitting the blue to a stock ecu ???????? just needs a few alterations here and there in the map

Am not sure Colin but the emb must use the cars stock map sensor, it's own map sensor is a 3 bar one that can read in psi and above our stock 2 bar one, it's only used for easier tuning and for boosting above a bar which our stock map sensor only reads a little over a bar and the voltage must be converted to psi/bar, it just tees in beside our stock sensor.