Item For Sale: C's Short Shifter

Item Condition & Description: Here i have for sale my c's short shifter very close gears really tight comes with extension and ted gear knob really is a good tight shifter i would recommend this to anyone..fits Gt's & Glanzas

Price: £140 Delivered

Pictures:13433262904_7fa85ee0f3_b.jpg

13432896035_5581e20066_b.jpg

13433269854_1df6da10ec_b.jpg

13433011053_3e84a51bc3_b.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Just going to throw this out there I don't think that a comrades short shifter.

Rob

I have a C's Shortshifter which is identical to his and has the same spacers too

Aamir

its good that the shifter is same as yours but spacers can be bought from rhd or made up..

Ah right okay, just thought because they was both C's they'd have the same spacers too...

Its a tc shifter not a c's shifter. The tc ones are the shotest shift i know of. I recently sold my old one when i broke my 4wd track build and id had the shifter from new when rick did the gb like 6/7 years ago lol.

Its a tc shifter not a c's shifter. The tc ones are the shotest shift i know of. I recently sold my old one when i broke my 4wd track build and id had the shifter from new when rick did the gb like 6/7 years ago lol.

Cheers dude i was told by previous owner..

But still as wicked shifter regardless

yes your right... its not a c`s anyway. I was going to say ccm short shifter.

The c`s shifter has a spacer built into the top of the shifter mechanism and on the inside, the bar is tapered to the end where it attaches to the linkage

Yes as above c's short shifter has the spacer built in at the top. There also kinked like the standard shaft. The TC tuning shifter actually needs the metal bushes to lift the shifter unit up so the shaft clears the tunnel when it's bolted in to the car. Where as the trd c's etc dont as they are taller shifter units so the bottom clears the runner without the alloy spacers.

Rob

Edited by rob_bower