Right basically just fitted a new 6 puk clutch.

Nothing wrong with the clutch it works perfectly.

When at full chat and trying to change gear mainly going into 4th from 3rd its asif theirs a wall and even if I put pressure on the stick hard it won't go in, I have to wait for the Rev's to die before it'll engage.

Any idea what could be the issue?

Thanks

Edited by PWG123

Why would u go frm 4th to 3rd at full throttle that's stupid ;)

Is it just those gears?

Did you do clutch yourself?

I would be looking at selector first if that's ok might be something inside :(

Edited by Mad Mike EP82

Mine also does this and has for a while. Mines a blitz active clutch though.

I've always just thought that it was the characteristics of the clutch as I've drove a few cars with hardcore clutches and they all do the same.

Hello guys thanks for the reply's.

It's a AP competition 6 puk clutch. Fitted it my self, but the clutch works fine and is really good. it does the gear change thing intermittently sometimes its spot on and other times it dosent want to go in, i've sit still with engine running and put clutch down and changed gears and it feels like its catching something and you have to apply some pressure and then it'll pop in and then be free moving.

Cheers

Edited by PWG123

I have Helix fast road kit and can comfirm this issue too. If you accelerate hard and try to change from 3rd to 4th, the gear won't go in before the revs drop 1000-2000rpm. Fork was also changed with the clutch, so it won't be the problem. Maybe the cluth travel is too short and makes it hard to change on high revs?

Yeah exactly the same my biting point keeps changing, and 4th is now fine and second is a bitch. Yeah it was a whole clutch kit so forks and everything were changed. Bloody annoying losing speed in gear changes. I find going down is ok as long as the revs are up.