I think I've got to the point where I'm over being 'unique and different', I now sit firmly in the camp of 'what works', perhaps it's my age.

But I also agree, that if it's something you want to do, then be all means go for it. Don't let a bunch of internet folk tell you otherwise, live with and stick by your own decisions.

Why has no1 gone twin scroll

We use twinscroll as often as possible. Not many people with starlets want to try it. It'd certainly be very good though. We would make a kit, but sadly I doubt it would sell.

We have done it once in the past, but the owner has never completed the build I don't think.

As it stands our 400hp kit spools around 1000rpm's better than anything else we have tested.

We use twinscroll as often as possible. Not many people with starlets want to try it. It'd certainly be very good though. We would make a kit, but sadly I doubt it would sell.

We have done it once in the past, but the owner has never completed the build I don't think.

As it stands our 400hp kit spools around 1000rpm's better than anything else we have tested.

Would be very interesting to see, you get all these people moan about lag and yet won't try anything different, even the likes of new vf turbos on the newer scooby use twinscroll would be cool to see how. It performs the older style

Why has no1 gone twin scroll

From what I've seen its only really large turbo frames that offer twin scroll setups, ie GT30 upwards. A GT30 on its own is going to be laggy.

Someone over on TGTT tried a IHI TD05 twinscroll with a custom manifold and it didn't work out too bad, but for the warrant of extra cost (especially fabricated in this part of the world) there was no benefit at all.

is that a byist decision ? due to the fact your running racetechs kit ?

also to add on if im not mistaken weprs is the gtx not just gt ?

Tbh if price wasn't a factor. If people saw all the turbo kits on the market next to each other. In the flesh. It's a no brainer.

I made my decision based on what I'd seen in person in terms of the quality of fab... I still stand by it now :) but again. That's in my opinion :)

I'd put dean at RW-Dev in 2nd place/choice too. His fab skills are getting very good and he is startin to churn out some top notch stuff!

I've had turbo kits from all the main manufacture and to be honest there's very little in it between zisco/wepr/race-tech In terms of quality. I've dealt with people for all 3 aswell and that's why I choice zisco because I just can't fault Keith I still randomly message him out the blue any questions that spring to mind and he's always happy to reply and takes the time to explain in detail. I've never bought anything directly from Sacha but his customer service from what I've seen is extremely impressive I've seen someone mention a tiny thing that wasn't right on a manifold but is easily sorted and Sacha has just posted to say he will have a new one made and send it out ASAP. Its impressive because am sure he actively makes an effort to read build threads of anyone that purchases turbo kits from him which shows a lot of dedication to his customers. Race-tech I've had a few of there turbo kits but only part I ever bought direct from Ricky was a braided oil feed waaay back when I bought my first glanza and to be honest his products are great but his customer service left alot to be desired.