Exhaust manifold help!!!!!

Hi guys. I need a replacement manifold. The one I have on at the moment apparently is an "fp racing mild steel manifold?" Its an external wastegate set up and it has a big dirty crack in it now. Its been welded to death by a chimp in the past and now its time to get shut. Im after another performance ext wastegate manifold. Am I better off with stainless or mild steel? And which would you all suggest to get?

I've had a look on their website, they do a power up kit that relocates your turbo and everything...would require a new fmic too. Is there any companies around that would be willing to build me a tuned mani with ext wastegate?

Steel is said to last longer, but stainless looks 1000 times better, I've had a lot of stainless manifolds and no trouble with any of them...Depends what grade it is and how it's made

Contact Keith@Zisco Performance for a replacement, I'm sure he'll be able to make you a custom one if you require, he also has normal style ones on his website shop.