Eyes open please folks

Right, ecks managed to get me an armrest from japland a while back and had his dad retrim it in mid grey alcantara for me which obviously cost a bit more. he posted it to me last thursday (15th Nov) from England to NI and as of yet (23rd Nov) it has NOT arrived.

Obviously im now somewhat concerned that it has been stolen in the post or lost because theres no way it should take that long to get from england to me! both myself and ecks are EXTREMELY pissed off about this, but im considerably out of pocket at present due to it also. Its neither ecks's nor myself's fault, and i am hoping that its just REAL slow in gettin here!

SO, could u all please keep a watchful eye on ebay and other sites incase some dirty theivin C*NT has stolen my alcantara-clad armrest and is gonna try and make money on it! Its obviously goin to be pretty easy to spot due to the alcantara, and even if they have removed the alcantara the original material was removed by ecks's dad so an armrest with NO coverin on it should be pretty easy to spot also - ecks did include the original material in the box so if someone has nicked it they may have shodily tried to re-attach the original material which will also stand out too!

Im really hopin that its just REALLY slow in getting to me, but its been quite a while now and im kinda worried as is ecks. if anyone spots wot they think may be this armrest would they please let me know straight away, not that i can afford to buy it off some theivin bastard but so we can give the f*cker a TORRENT of abuse about it!

Thanks gang,

Phil.

thanks guys! appreciate the help!

@Ecks, mate like i have said its NOT your fault, u did me an extremely nice turn with the trimmin and gettin me the armrest. if it doesnt ever show up its NOT comin out of your pocket dude because it wasnt your fault. we'll give it another week as u have suggested and see does it show up!

Phil.