Exhaust hangs too low any advice?

Is there any shorter decats about for td04 I have a toyo sport one at the moment but it hangs too low and my car scrapes on my flexi pipe because of this I can't put the car any lower

Edited by marble

they are all a standard height dude.

im pretty sure the td04 ones hang as low as the ct9 decats also

Actually looking at this photo I think it's the flexi and pipe after the decat that hang too low anyone any advice on this?

image_zpsacd6e5fa.jpg

looks like mine did its not the de-cat its the exhaust at the front people catch these and break them or flatten them then try weld a new bend into them but it needs to be a real sharp bend or better yet a angle job to get the exhaust to tuck back up under the sump so the exhaust doesn't droop after the cat and catch the ground

you can see what mine was like the bits op pipe joined together I had to have the flexi part chopped out and the pipe at the bottom of the cat tucked up further so exhaust was closer to sump and a tiny flexi put in just so it had some movement but didn't hang

IMG_20130827_092859_zps4fd4c5f2.jpg

IMG_20130827_092614_zps06a8733b.jpg

IMG_20130827_092841_zps1f3043ce.jpg

looks like mine did its not the de-cat its the exhaust at the front people catch these and break them or flatten them then try weld a new bend into them but it needs to be a real sharp bend or better yet a angle job to get the exhaust to tuck back up under the sump so the exhaust doesn't droop after the cat and catch the groundyou can see what mine was like the bits op pipe joined together I had to have the flexi part chopped out and the pipe at the bottom of the cat tucked up further so exhaust was closer to sump and a tiny flexi put in just so it had some movement but didn't hangIMG_20130827_092859_zps4fd4c5f2.jpgIMG_20130827_092614_zps06a8733b.jpgIMG_20130827_092841_zps1f3043ce.jpg

Thanks buddy it's a pain in the hole I just want it dropped on it's arse but I can't or I'll say bye to my exhaust

Edited by marble

Just get a new front section made all exhausts I've seen for these hang really low by the sump and there's no need for it really. I got my custom system made and it's right up high the sump will hit the road now before the exhaust will