wheres gilly gone? :p:p i think he's faced the fast his 1.3 na is going nowhere.

benj anytime mate.....ever done the snake pass? if your up for that then please join me, but trust me you would get wasted on there. pmsl it has hills on there to, reckon your car can cope with hills?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wheres gilly gone? :p:p i think he's faced the fast his 1.3 na is going nowhere.

benj anytime mate.....ever done the snake pass? if your up for that then please join me, but trust me you would get wasted on there. pmsl it has hills on there to, reckon your car can cope with hills?

i don't have a 1.3n/a. B)

we'll see if it can cope B) where is the snake pass i havent lived up here long? you'll have explain more?

you have never heard of snake pass? your joking? surley you are? The A road between glossop and sheffield...........25miles of driving heaven.

shall we say tonight 8pm when traffic is clear?

you've never heard of the 'Hovis test' mate.

you have never heard of snake pass? your joking? surley you are? The A road between glossop and sheffield...........25miles of driving heaven.

shall we say tonight 8pm when traffic is clear?

only a true idiot would post on a forum where and when he is guna race on road! thought you said manchester area mate? sheffield manchester two diff places?

I once saw an unmodified corsa c beat a modified sti on snake pass. FACT.

just like you saw the other car beat a wrx. you see alot of this, is it in your dreams? :p

you are so full of bull shit mate. oooooooor maybe the sti wasnt racing. after all 100% modified corsa drivers think they are untouchable :p

only a true idiot would post on a forum where and when he is guna race on road! thought you said manchester area mate? sheffield manchester two diff places?

:p:p you sooooooooo dont know that road, its between manchester and sheffield, do you konow how to use a map B)B)

your so cocky thinking you are faster than me, yet you wont take up a challenge on an empty road at night.

do i smell someone backing out of a race?

what you smell is sensibility, someone not wanting to be a dick on the road, maybe lose his licence or endanger other road users, there's tracks custom made for shit like that. Either that or you smell shit because your head is wedged too far up for own ass!

:p:p you sooooooooo dont know that road, its between manchester and sheffield, do you konow how to use a map B)B)

your so cocky thinking you are faster than me, yet you wont take up a challenge on an empty road at night.

do i smell someone backing out of a race?

just googled it!

look at my username it says im from southampton i have recently moved up here so no i dont know it and no you dont smell someone backing out of a race! but if you need that much of an advantage of a dark road that i dont know at night time is that because your scared of gettin owned?

meet you on the east lancs ?