hi everybody better say hello i just brought a starlet turbo non runner so am bound to be asking lots of questions. she will be ready soon well as quickly as i can put another engine in it. i have a mr2 turbo and clio turbo as well and have had lots of other turbo cars so can offer some advice on all sorts of things. cheers max

Welcome to the club mate :D

Sounds like you got yourself I nice little project there :ph34r:

Throw some pics up of both your other rides in the Members others rides section under extreme EP :lol:

And dont forget to puts pics up of your GT in the EP82 section :)

You have come to the right place.....use the search button in the top right of your screen as most topics your bound to ask has been covered hundreds of times!!!!

Enjoy your stay :p

hi to insert pictures do i have to upload them to a site first? my cars take up a lot of time not as much as they used to i keep saying i am going to thin it down to one car then just see another bargin or deal and buy another one. clio is going soon as i need the room for the starlet.

i am not going mad on her as its not my main project. just changing her to manual,td04,bigger injectors,front mount normally stuff.stripping her out, lowering etc the only diffrent thing really is i will be running on bio ethnel not petrol.