Bluewater Meet Saturday 9th Feb 2008

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to get my exhaust done before i can come.

only day i can think to get this done is saturday, which is a bit tight for time.

ill try me best to get the cunt there.

Ill be there as well, will try and get my mate in the Celica GT4 to go, dont know if anyone saw the car there last time, all stickered up GT4. See you all there, ill be in a black quadlight with crappy wheel trims lol!

Adam

Ill be there as well, will try and get my mate in the Celica GT4 to go, dont know if anyone saw the car there last time, all stickered up GT4. See you all there, ill be in a black quadlight with crappy wheel trims lol!

Adam

Was that the rally stylee Celica?

Probably, I wasn't there last time though, I have seen it around dartford and crayford a few times, looks nice.

yeah ill see what i can do about the RR sesh.

i just need to figure out what way to drive to the exhaust place with the least amount of police presence. because if a policeman comes within a mile of the car, i will be heard and pulled over. this is fact.

and about the girly thing. i like PAS. it is sexy.

and as for running it in. it will run in on the way. but i doubt the ecu is mapped for anything remotely close to this setup :p

5psi all the way baby. so this is probably the only chance of any of you lot beating it in a straight line ;p make the most of it.