15) Briggers

16) nightSpirit

17) Minxy

18) Minxy's Mate

19) Alena

20) Gaz

21) Barneyboy red ep91

22) SweetAs

Hopefully me and mddyell and a mate will be making a weekend of it and coming up friday night

Whos up for going out on the lash saturday night? :p

is sat the day feb 9 falls on if so ill be up for that with maybe 1 or 2 of my mates if not more ??

Top Secret!!! :lol:

All Depends on what the car has already got when i get it, but has to be lowered, ripping all the interior out and just having 3 bucket seats and redoing all the side panels, dash and making a sound system around the back bucket seat. Complete Re-Spray and im into my lary colours and im thinking about spraying the car the focus ST orange. Buying some new 15" alloys, exaust system (not sure what one yet), Induction kit, dump valve. Not sure if you can get a better turbo for them or not?? if so will do that :p, still got loads of stuff to research into hence one of the reasons of joining this club to learn :p But i will do as much as i can to the engine etc to get it as fast as i can ;)

anyone planing or testing a n/a anyway?
JAG should be putting his n/a on the rolling road ;)

Yup im gna stick mine on it

Im gna get destroyd but if theres someone else with a fairly stock n/a id be more happy as wouldnt be beaten down on my own :D

@ Sparky + Muddyell

How standard are your n/a's outa interest?

Think I've seen sparkys in piece so im guessing thats undergone some surgery :D

Top Secret!!! :(

All Depends on what the car has already got when i get it, but has to be lowered, ripping all the interior out and just having 3 bucket seats and redoing all the side panels, dash and making a sound system around the back bucket seat. Complete Re-Spray and im into my lary colours and im thinking about spraying the car the focus ST orange. Buying some new 15" alloys, exaust system (not sure what one yet), Induction kit, dump valve. Not sure if you can get a better turbo for them or not?? if so will do that :p , still got loads of stuff to research into hence one of the reasons of joining this club to learn :D But i will do as much as i can to the engine etc to get it as fast as i can :(

Sounds like a plan

The idea of having 3 seats in it with the sound system built around the back one sounds like a kool idea

wuld also like 2 see a bright orange starlet

Give it a bit more WOW factor :D

Well if i tested my n/a its only running a blitz sus power induction kit and a tte back box. But to run my induction kit it's had to retard the ignition so i think that might be making it slower (was done when i got it) ive got a blitz panel filter for the standard air box so could poss put it back on. But my engine will have clocked up 100k by then so i dont really want to over do it on a dyno. But then again it still hits 60 in second :D