Japfest Wrong Gate!?

Hello everyone i have bought a ticket from a member here, its turned up but is not the same gate as my brothers (gt-nick) it was clearly stated the ticket was for the UKSO stand, is there any possibility of jumping on the same stand? im convoying with around 6 of the starlets on the stand anyhow? im just wondering do they check which gate etc or am i going to have to park somewhere else. Thanks :)

I've got a stand pass if interested pal

i cannot afford it mate i saved for weeks to get this (VERY poorly paid apprentice), very dissapointed now :(

Edited by Lukee

Hello everyone i have bought a ticket from a member here, its turned up but is not the same gate as my brothers (gt-nick) it was clearly stated the ticket was for the UKSO stand, is there any possibility of jumping on the same stand? im convoying with around 6 of the starlets on the stand anyhow? im just wondering do they check which gate etc or am i going to have to park somewhere else. Thanks :)

How does your brother know what gates hes on too if no one has there tickets? got a link to the for sale thread you got yours from?

As said we hold the tickets and don't post out, will be very unlikely you'd get in our area unless you purchase a ticket from one of the members selling their tickets

Sorry

John

You won't be allowed through the wrong gate number on arrival. I had the right gate number but wrong area number last year so wouldn't have made the correct stand. They weren't interested and tried to guide me to the other plot anyway! Idiots

Edited by Arnold

I don't understand "same as my brothers", If he bought it from the club store then John will have his ticket with his name on it? They don't get sent out (you collect them on arrival)

Who sold it you