Ok people I have bean on hear for like over a year or something!! and still havenâ??t made a profile up about my car!

so I think its a bout time, I will start at the beginning!!

before I was even 17 I fell in love with starlets the EP91 was my fav just a personal thing there but I love the EP82's as well, so I had to one!!!! I was looking for am SR but more than that a black one! then there was one spotted by my brow! was owned by an older man that that that it was just a run of the mill starlet so was happy to part with it for £1000,

when I got it was in mint standard condition and had just past the old mot

Image596.jpg

Image597.jpg

Image596.jpg

Image619-001.jpg

the day I past my test ( 26 sep 2006 @1145 ) and was over the moon 1st time to!! and I was taken back with how nippy my SR was for a 1.3, I think that a lot of the other boys wear to when I went past them with no prob :) and was asked all the time stuff like "What is it" " what have you dun to it" "its not a 1.3" "show me the engine" this went on for months.

after that I havenâ??t dun allot to it

*got a JDM inlet manifold

*panted it and the rocker cover

*changed the pipes in the engine bay

*induction kit

*decat

*different back box

*taken off the SR stickers ( mite get new ones)

*DVD player

*500w 6x9, 1500 vibe bass box, 150w 10â? in the front

*Perspexed the boot so it donâ??t have a bump with the spear wheel

*fitted a police siren, with other sounds lol

*lowered 40mm ( +norther 10mm when my pall is it)

and thatâ??s about it, have plans though

MYSTARLETSR4.jpg

MYSTARLETSR8.jpg

tintin2.jpg

MYSTARLETSR12.jpg

MYSTARLETSR11.jpg

tintin13.jpg

tintin9.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

24082007256.jpg

oh and yes i no went a bit ott on pics but had to mack up lost time

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty smart man!!!!!!!!!! nice work!

Phil.

thanks man think i will be with the starlet for a norther year tell i have 2 years NCB so i can get my TEG mite get a 5efe thoe if its just a strait swap no hassle

Lookin good Tinman, those SR stickers are cool man, i wouldve kept mine but the red when pink lol. Its good to see another SR around! xD

yer thats what happened to my ones to mite get sum new ones but am not to shoer hmmmmmm,

i no there is not a lot of SR's

Looking good mate liking the steering wheel...similar to the one I got coming for mine :)

yer its allot better than the standard one and looks good, bit chilly on winter mornings :D and you don't have to worry bout that ear bag, only thing is the dashboard warning was a pane in the arse tell i i got sik of it and riped the F***ER out!

Thats sweet mate!

Where'd you get your decat? Much faster?

Mike

wear did i get it from??? hmmm think it was a skip at a builders yard :D was just a random bit of pipe that i welded in dun the trick, sounds better and is a bit faster i think but mostly its the rip that it gives the it gives the car sounds mint almost had a sex wee when i first did it B):p

• 4 weeks later...

its time for an up date!!

i now have my hid kit witch it the bezz knees lol i got a 8k kit that has HI/LO beam in one bulb never seen out like it before the glass bulb retracts for dip beam. weird so i have that now and is all fitted

i have also just purchased an EP82 gt turbo that has bean wrote off its a shame i no but i now have a 4efte coming and the gt seats etc ones i have taken all the bits i want the rest will be striped and sold

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

tintin

nice update mate looking forward to seeing the beast with the FTE inside :p

you and me both bud i think i will be piking it up next weekend and i cant what then the striping will start! i will get the interior 1st then i think the 4efte will be put in the garage and rebuild will be dun and a servas so ite tip top

OK todays work dun!

got up the day and was board so i that that i better spend sum time on the old car!

i got my HT leads the other day so i have dun them the day and a new sun strip witch looks mint! and then i gave her a wash and wax mmmmm looks good i love my pant

and as norm hears sum pics for you #

newmods2.jpg

newmods3.jpg

newmods5.jpg

newmods4.jpg

newmods1.jpg

newmods.jpg

and got a new fule filter the day too bit still do do that wont bothre with pics mmmmm mibe a how to thow

just noticed its an auto gt, also noticed you have an hks actuator in there too, niice :)

S.

lol i never seen that lol i an getting it on Fri so am looking froward to it!!!

i got it fur under 500 so am happy as i seen just the 4efte lump for 450 and i got the whole thing ha ha am just not looking forward to the loom i gear it is a bit of a pig think i will be needing help with it!!