• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You using the 4EFE box I take it then?

Looks good pal...would of been better if the writing filled the strip though :)

LOL @ stevies above comment

well think i wood be better with a 4efte box think it wood wreak my efe box lol

so no one got ideas bout what to do with this loom? the only thing that i can think of are

1. find the parts of the loom that i need and add them to the loom i have and change the end that gos in to the ecu as well

2. try to use the who gt loom and start from the back and re wire the whole car (if possible)

3.get an EP91 turbo loom and fit that, if i was doing this wood it just be the engine loom that i need and wood it fit my gt engine i presume it wooed as thy are the same 4efte

thats all i got

update

i piked her up the nite was a bit of a mission to find the bit but it was not that bad! got her home all safe and that, it runs well and was "fast" not that i drove it up the street with no windscreen or out lol

i was having a good look about it and seen that it has the hks actuator and a hks FFC well good and a boost Gage in the boot lol will get sum beret pics up soon

• 1 month later...

OK its been over a month now sins i have updated this no hears a wee up date for ya!

i have ordered an AUTOBAHN88 FMI witch sood be with me soon and will look the dogs danglers

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N:IT&ih=012

new head lites are on the way from Rick with will also look smint as my coronet ones are GAY one side has a crack in it and is well its green/yellow

rear number plat holder has also been ordered from a V in a scrap yard, lots of it still left in A+ condition have a look and call the man hes a top block

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/95-toyota-starlet-ga...1QQcmdZViewItem

i am biding on the rear lenses to the red on red ones mmmmmmm

the plans at the moment are to get a 6 speed box but not shoer

so i am looking at Apr for the conversion to go ahead

• 2 weeks later...

OK so i now have a lot of boxes in my room, not as much as my brow thoe he has a b20 in his :)

but i now have this

cooler1.jpg

and this

04032008037.jpg

oh this to

04032008038.jpg

oh i and thees

11032008045.jpg

and the 4efte and well the whole gt turbo :) ;)

good to see your progress comin along, i take it your big bro will be helping with the loom

i know i stay an hour away but if your needin a hand just give us a shout buddy :)

• 3 weeks later...

ok new pics

i went a wee spin up the road and took lots of pics so hears sum of them for yous to see

01042008094.jpg

01042008095.jpg

01042008096.jpg

01042008097.jpg

01042008099.jpg

01042008100.jpg

01042008101.jpg

01042008106.jpg

01042008104.jpg

01042008102.jpg

01042008103.jpg

01042008105.jpg

01042008107.jpg

planing on waxing her up the mora and doing a norther mad drive mite make a video :lol:

Looka the vti wheels :lol:

Deffo need clear indicators (the crystal Glanza ones) IMO ;)

lol i still hot the fat 5s on lol

and u think i think it looks good with the amber

they look mint on a black car mate.... nice one.

thanks looks good

Looking good mate, liking the VTI wheels.

Be careful of that front drivers tyre though mate, it looks well low on tread to me.

lol i thy are just on because i was getting the speediness spread but ran out of £££ so left them on but the black on black is growing on me! and no the tyre is perfect just that pic