Couple of starlets at jap fest ;) ...........

black Sr 20v SAH reg :)

was running down the M4 with a silver v with mid spoiler, they were cruising with a blue corolla GTI16, anyone on here?

yours was nice mate, different too!

my brothers was the GT that wouldnt get bloody left alone aha

I was there with mine :) with a load of Hondas and a Mazda lol. Mine was the silver v on We The Function stand :)

Noticed yours, near Tuning Developments, for some reason your front looks very nice compared to others lol

Ah thank you :) it's a weird one, not sure what happened to it but I think it's been modified where the glanza logo nearly sits, hence why it has a custom badge lol. Was yours there? I saw the ukso stand and a little group of starlets in the corner as well as a few more dotted around.

I was on the ukso stand white one next to the white gt & the silver v :)

saw yours looked nice :) !

Ah thank you :) it's a weird one, not sure what happened to it but I think it's been modified where the glanza logo nearly sits, hence why it has a custom badge lol. Was yours there? I saw the ukso stand and a little group of starlets in the corner as well as a few more dotted around.

was indeed buddy! and yes i noticed that! im not sure i think your front end just looks abit smoother and flush, looks very nice :) !

i was in the white N/A with japflag on petty cap :) RCF reg

I did the jap flag thing when I first got my Starlet,thought I was being really original,then saw yours at JapFest :( looks good though. Who should have I of contacted to display mine along with you guys?

I did the jap flag thing when I first got my Starlet,thought I was being really original,then saw yours at JapFest :( looks good though. Who should have I of contacted to display mine along with you guys?

hehe well my brothers girlfriend has one on her glanza too so we are matching at our home :p sorry to take your originalityaway dude ;) and do you mean with all the starlets? bought a club stand pass mate :) if you mean the little group i went with, it was just my family lol