There are too many nice cars on UKSC!!!

Looking really good loving the Bride seat very JDM :)

Once you get the cage in it will transorm handling bet you can't wait, how is she running at the moment? Which rods did you use in your 5e in the end nice to see some guys still favouring this route great way to go, the extra displacement really helps. Anyway will keep an eye on this one good write up Nick..

T

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are too many nice cars on UKSC!!!

Looking really good loving the Bride seat very JDM ;)

Once you get the cage in it will transorm handling bet you can't wait, how is she running at the moment? Which rods did you use in your 5e in the end nice to see some guys still favouring this route great way to go, the extra displacement really helps. Anyway will keep an eye on this one good write up Nick..

T

Cheers Toby, Yeah cant wait to get the cage fitted, Just one problem to over come....Sunroof! will get it removed, covered and strenghend in the next few months, wont cost too much as the garage I work in also has a bodyshop luckily.

Yep all running fine, just finished the running in process then mapping monday, using Pauter Rods.

Have also ditched the 04 and running a TD05H now.

The extra cc's are def noticeable from the beginning, even driving it lightly when running it in.

looks good mate, but where did the blue cam cover dissappear to?

Cheers dude, removed the blue cam cover as I was having issues with the pcv valve (or lack of) so had to fit my old cover.

Do plan on getting it painted a nice colour in time, but as long as it works that all that matters.

ahh....i see youve turned sheepish and gone for a tractor:Pany vids of it? when you getting this mapped

Haha, doesnt sound too bad, have got some vids but aint uploaded them off the camera yet.

Mapping is tomorrow..yay ;)

come on babes...get the figures up!!

Haha, sorry hun...not gonna be any figures till end of next week now.

Last minute ecu decision, decided to go for a DTA s40 pro ecu...so gotta wait for that to turn up then be fitted and mapped.

well thats just GAY....isnt it...

we were all waiting for these td05 on 5e figures:P what boost you going to get it mapped at?1.6 barrr haha

oh and you need to paint it black and cut your bumper to look like every one else nick...so i can be one of the quickest silver gt's heehee

• 5 months later...