Wow what an update!!!

Awesome parts there mate, really looking forward to seeing them fitted. Get some better daylight pics up with those new rims on for sure!!

Keep it up mate!

Cheers Idrees,

will def get some better pics up of the Rims by the week end

fark, you have been bizy, the cars turning into abit of a monster!!

Thanks Enzo, plan is to turn it into a Decent track car, and get to as many tack days as poss when finished

wow!! great update there dude!!!

u have been a busy busy beaver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see all those parts fitted, as Geo says she'll be a bit of a monster for sure!

All the best with the work man!

Phil.

Cheers Phil

Just waiting on a few more items then can get started on her. :p

Cheers again for the Great comments ;)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smarter than a penguin in a tuxedo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats wot i think!!!!

great work Nick mate! keep it up!

Phil.

LOL, cheers Phil

Another little update

Got my new clutch today, its an ACT extreme pressure plate with 4 pad sprung center clutch.

DSC01322.jpg

Will prob take little getting used too when its fitted :rolleyes:

She looke a beaut, definately much better than how it started!! youve done an awesome job. Same wheels as me too :) definately best choice.

Out of interest, where did you get the 90 degree samco for the air filter when you had the ct9, ive still got standard intake pipes on but will be fitting a manifold and decat soon so want to move the intake as il lose the heat shield. Plus it also fitted behind the blitz front mount which is what i have, and a mushroom filter, so its exactly what i need.

Cheers, and good work again on the car

Cheers for the comments guys.

@MaccyD, this is where i got my air filter relocation kit from http://www.starletgtturbo.co.uk/10.html

You will also have to loose the A/C aswell if your planning on doing it and also its a bit tricky with the mushroom filter may wanna try and get a Apexi or power enterprise filter which im gonna do as soon as i get some more funds <_<

cheers again.

Another little update

Got some more stuff in the post today

Sard 550cc injectors

Cusco Lower arm bar

Filed extension harness

and 5E gasket set.

DSC01338.jpg

75 quid for a bit of samco!!! biggest rip ever. I could probably get one custom made cheaper than that! Cheers for showing me anyway mate.

Yeah is a bit pricey, but im a lazy fucker and couldnt be arsed with making up and measuring my own bits of pipe. :p

Cheers for the comments guys, much appreciated :p

@ Enzo & Jones

The clutch cost me £300 from Sam (Speedvison)

The injectors cost me £110 got them off ebay, just had them flow tested and they are fine :p

and as for the rollcage Nightspirit got me that off the Japanese Yahoo auctions for about £300ish all in.

Cheers for the comments guys, much appreciated :p

@ Enzo & Jones

The clutch cost me £300 from Sam (Speedvison)

The injectors cost me £110 got them off ebay, just had them flow tested and they are fine :p

and as for the rollcage Nightspirit got me that off the Japanese Yahoo auctions for about £300ish all in.

Nice price on the roll cage mate i'd have one at that price! and which seller was the injectors from off ebay?

Cheers Mate

~Nick

The Seller on Ebay was jps_trading_ltd, would def recommend them really fast delivery from Japan great comunication and even gave me a tracking number so i could keep an eye on the product.

and best off all saved a fair bit of money over new ones.

Looking good dude,

Where did you get the Bride subframe from??

Cheers Liam,

got the Bride Subframe from Dave Burwash,

((Cough, £150, Cough!!)) :angry:

out of interest, that samco elbow that youv got, is it for sale as i assume you cant use it on your new turbo??

May have a use for it with the new turbo, as i need to make my own section of intercoller piping.

But if i dont end up using it and you aint already got something, ill let you know.

• 4 weeks later...