I don't really want your money.. But I got your attention !

Simply asking if anyone wants to sponsor me, feel free to do so!

Already had sponsors off John (ro55ifumi) and Matt (Socks)!!

I've never done a 10k before - so I'm shitting it a little, especially when I already have a fan club there to watch me !

I've got 3 weeks to try raise as much money as possible for Cancer Research.. Raised £177 so far, would like to hit £200 before the day (8th June).

Many thanks and big loves :p

http://www.justgiving.com/joannacollis

Just donated :) good luck with it. My gf is training atm for a half marathon and a marathon at the end of the year and its not easy atal. Hats off to anyone who helps raise funds for charity.

Edited by shorty

Just donated :) good luck with it. My gf is training atm for a half marathon and a marathon at the end of the year and its not easy atal. Hats off to anyone who helps raise funds for charity.

I'd like to do a half marathon one day! One step at a time! Thank you vair much :)!

I'll give a donation on my next payday. :) Hold me too that.

Noted and thank you :p!

So, 'I want your money'. But then you don't actually want my money. And then you want some sponsorship money?

This is true! Although want sounds needy... would like, would like! Edited by JoJo123

Congrats! Im expecting a sub hour time for this you know, otherwise I want a refund lol

Haha ;)! I shall try my best ! Got few more sponsors coming in the next few days! Two weeks away though... ready to collapse already!

Haha ;)! I shall try my best ! Got few more sponsors coming in the next few days! Two weeks away though... ready to collapse already!

I have faith, you'll smash it :) keep us up to date on how much you end up with

I have actually collapsed after a run before! Bad times but I got a good time ;) haha

I have faith, you'll smash it :) keep us up to date on how much you end up with

I have actually collapsed after a run before! Bad times but I got a good time ;) haha

Haha! Thanks, I shall update indeed :)!

If I collapse, I shall get back up! I'm not going to think about time, just to finish it ill be happy as Larry!

Excited?

Sponsor the woman you stingy gits.

I am excited :D! Sure they'll be lots of photos to show my excitement on the day ha!!

^^

As above! How often do females come on this forum and ask for help! Jesus come on guys!! Lol

It's probably because I'm asking for money and i'm female ;)!