Broken but complete 4efte auction starting at 1p

Item For Sale:

Dead 4efte from my old mk1

Item Condition & Description:

Roll up roll up lol here I have a complete but dead 4efte, removed as ringland went but then I threw it in my garden and forgot about it for 6 months.

It will need a complete rebuild now but you are all great mechanics so grab a bargain lol...

You get what you see in the crap picture I took if it's no good sell it for spares lol...

It's been well thrashed and loved every minute of it as well till it hit 1.6bar. She never smoked and ran well even after I killed it lol I actually thrashed it even more after the ring went and couldn't make it blow so it must have been ok

Price:

Right this is the deal... It starts at 1p and whoever the highest bidder is next Saturday at 12noon can come get it.. I don't care if it goes for 26p or £28.72 whoever bids the highest can have it...

Pictures:

0805315B-1E47-4FA0-A8B1-1404E2845F0F_zps

Payment & Shipping Details:

Pay me on the day, there is no shipping deal lol you come and get it if you win it or it goes to the next bidder who can . I have a bad back so you will need to help me get it out of the garage.. I will feed you tea and talk shit about how great Rotas are with you as well if you want lol

Please don't ask me to ship I will tell you to go away impolitely

On a serious note it's in the way and it needs work so I thought id do the right thing and let it go cheap

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious offers only please gents I am serious on this one

Marc, I'm sorry but I'll never take any of your for sale threads seriously :L

(By the way have you sold them Rota centre caps yet or are you modifying them to fit on your M3)

:D

Aamir