removing center stereo surround EP82

Hi thanks in advance for helping dose anybody know how to remove the center console stereo surround on the ep82 cant for the life of me work out how to get it off and don't want to start pulling bits off and breaking them.

i would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Dale

Edited by Dale SR

No the surround needs to come off first iirc the screws are behind it once you have pulled half way out you will see them

Sorry about my wording had a couple of bottles of grolsch :crazy:

James

cheers for your help ill have another go, nah your wordings fine

really struggling with this! :sad:

I've managed to unclip the bottom clips of the surround, but cant see any screws apart from the ones securing the stereo, do i need to pull more of the surround away before finding the screws your on about?

Thanks

Yeah pull the whole console out mate makes it more accessable the outer surround that the heater vents sit in needs to be pulled out and unscrewed, piss easy from there man i will send you pics tomorrow if your still stuck.

James

sound was worried about pulling the top of it and braking it, ill give you a shout if i don't manage, thanks again for your help :thumbsup:

The aircon and fan control buttons have to come out first then the screws are behind it mate

What Marc said very thin flat head screwdriver and ping the heater control strip off the screws are behind that

Yeah as above mate sorry belgium lager make me no speak good. A pic for reference.

P5180172_zpsf0f1d02e.jpg

awww i see now, thanks for all your help guys. :thumbsup: