dead spot at low speed

hey guys so my glanza has a dead spot. when im at low rpm at like 2000 or lower and floor it, the car slows down like somethings pulling it from the back then boost kicks in and its off. ivd got decat blitz ecu magnecores. it started last year. when crusing at 30mph in 4th i can feel theres a misfire. changed coil pack 2. doesnt use oil or water. what can cause this because it started out of the blue and dont know what it is. please help

when i check for faults the engine light just lights on and off none stop so im guessing because its continuous theres nothing wrong there. it only does this at low revs and speed when the car is warmed up. when cold its ok. but at high revs its perfect. how do u check throttle position sensor.?

i dont have a baileys dump valve. hust standard one. not sure fueling. how can i check it? mind you when i took thd sparks out they were dry black at the tips. but i got a blitz ecu. but the thing is it started out of the blue. one day good then like this.

update guys. so i was looking through youtube and found a video of a guy who has the same prob as me. so jerky at sluggish at low rpm and is great at high rpms when boost kicks in. he found out the prob was the o2 sensor.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC5Vu_jrcJU

Edited by sosolid

so i unplugged the lambda and drove it. wooooow. back to tgood all days. no jerking or being sluggish just pullllls. thanks alot people. specially richard. now where to buy one from?????

The other option is to buy a wideband.. £150 delivered on ebay for an AEM UEGO and you can set that up to work as your lambda and keep an eye on your fueling. If you factor in the cost of a lambda it makes the extra not so much to have what anyone running boost should have..

ok so ordered a new lambda but doesnt come with plug. can i just tie the wires together and then use black electric tape to connect them with it? i dont have welding equipment. would that be ok.

ok so ordered a new lambda but doesnt come with plug. can i just tie the wires together and then use black electric tape to connect them with it? i dont have welding equipment. would that be ok.

It will come with a little piece of metal and shrink wrap no twisting and taping needed bud :)

• 3 weeks later...

I also have what seems to be same problem , going to try unplug lambda see what happens.

ps : i reset my ecu and nothing changed still have same problem of low revs there is hesitation if i lightley throttle, Keeps backfiring everynow and again , And idles are fluctuating between 500-1000 when staionary