manifold cracked so thinkin of getting a new manifold and bigger turbo any advise??

ive currently got a td04lturbo -toyosports manifold/downpipe with ewg witch has cracked twice so im ripping it off saw a nice little vf28ball bearing turbo whats the comparison like to a td04 and also the pros and cons of top mount ram horn andbottom mount . also im between wepr ans zisco cant decide any advise?.

cheers liam

They both make good looking stuff, both offer lifetime guarantee and both supply worldwide. Id look more into dyno printouts with similar spec.. While they will obviously differ from car to car there should be some consistencies between them in terms of spool times etc.

In terms of the turbos i dont know much about the VF's but a hybrid TD04 would be brilliant if you have the cashish

Top mount looks awesome so thats a must imo.

The VF28 is a pretty big turbo, even though it is a BB its still pretty laggy. My pal had one on his Glanza and has taken it off in favor of a TD04.

I personally think wepr stuff is built / welded better, so that would be my choice. A lot of people choose zisco too.

Top mount looks cool, but will usually produce slightly less power than a bottom mounted manifold. Was a discussion about that on here a while back..Cant find the thread atm tho.

Edited by RobSR